This Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out how Baby Poppins uses and protects any information that you give Baby Poppins when you use this website.
Baby Poppins is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should Baby Poppins ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Baby Poppins may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this Policy from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 February 2019.
What Baby Poppins collects
Baby Poppins may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address and telephone number
This includes information when making an enquiry, booking in a project and visiting Baby Poppins website.
What Baby Poppins does with information
Baby Poppins requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
• internal record keeping
• improving Baby Poppins products and services
• periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which Baby Poppins thinks you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
• administration purposes including maintaining databases of customers, contacts and partners; performing obligations under the services you have instructed Baby Poppins to undertake; fulfilling orders for goods of services
• internal research and analysis including Baby Poppins capturing data of social media, website and marketing campaigns in order to inform the business and marketing strategy
• market research purposes including Baby Poppins contacting you by email, phone or mail.
How Baby Poppins will use information
Baby Poppins will only ever use your personal data with your consent or where it is necessary to either:
• enter into or perform a contract with you
• comply with a legal duty
• for Baby Poppins own lawful (business) interests
In any event, Baby Poppins will only use your information for the purpose(s) it was collected for.
Baby Poppins is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Baby Poppins uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on the Baby Poppins website. This helps Baby Poppins to analyse data about web page traffic and improve the website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Baby Poppins only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help Baby Poppins provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives Baby Poppins access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with Baby Poppins.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Baby Poppins website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the site, you should note that Baby Poppins does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, Baby Poppins cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing at email@example.com.
Baby Poppins will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless Baby Poppins have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which Baby Poppins holds about you under the GDPR/DPB. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Baby Poppins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information Baby Poppins is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email Baby Poppins as soon as possible, at the above address. Baby Poppins will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.